A U C T I O N
Doug Clemens, President and CEO
in cooperation with
Robert H. Clinton & Company, Inc.
HISTORIC STONE RIDGE FARM
10± acres "Upper” Bucks County
956 Bypass Road, Perkasie, PA 18944
Broker Co-op info in sidebar.
This property was at one time a successful B & B.
Now being used for VRBO and AIRBNB.
Possible Family Compound.
Non-Profit Group Home Potential.
The converted barn is historic and listed on the national historic register.
At one time author, Pearl S. Buck, owned this property as a dairy farm.
- 10,000 Sq. Ft. converted barn in early country tradition, has a large living area including 9 bedrooms each with bath.
- 900 Sq.Ft. Cottage has 1 bedroom with bath.
- 3,000 Sq. Ft. Studio with 2 restrooms.
- 2700 Sq. Ft. Stone Farmhouse, Refurbished in the early county tradition, with 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bath.
- First floor - Living and Dining rooms Kitchen, and ½ bath
- Second floor - 2 master bedrooms with fireplace, one with full bathroom w/shower, second bathroom in hall
- Third floor – 2 bedrooms
- 8 Stall Stable with large storage area.
- Zoning allows horses.
- Upper level of Barn, Studio and Room 4 are handicap accessible.
10 minutes to Doylestown (county seat), 1 hour to Philadelphia and less than 3 hours to New York City.
Auction on premise: Wednesday, September 29th – 2:30 PM
Previews: Sundays, September 19th and 26th – 1:00 to 4:00 PM
and Wednesday, September 22 – 1:00 to 4:00 PM
and Auction Day from 12:00 to 2:00 PM
$75,000 bank cashiers check is required to register to bid at the time of the auction. See additional terms on the right side of this page.
Property Address: 956 Bypass Road, Perkasie, Hilltown Township, PA 18944
Tax Parcel#: 15-029-121-002
Taxes: 2021 - $13,330
Due Diligence Links
You will need to have Adobe Reader installed to view these PDF documents. Download Adobe Reader
Zoned: Rural Residential
Onsite Well and Onsite Septic Sand Mounds
Electrical Cost for 12 months - Costs are Approximate
- Barn $5964
- Farmhouse $1848.48
- Studio and Stable $612
Bucks County: www.buckscounty.gov
Hilltown Township: hilltown.org
Pennridge School District: www.pennridge.org
Auction Held Rain or Shine.
Auction held rain or shine. In the event of severe storms, the auction may be postponed and will be rescheduled. An alternate date will be posted on the Traiman website.
Check back to this location often for updates, revisions, or changes.
- No changes at this time.